Sunday, June 6, 2010

Take a drive through the countryside.

While sitting in the back seat of a Ford Minivan I leaned over my cute little niece to see beautiful green rolling hills. Pockets of red roofed homes with chapel spires pointing to the heavens dotted the countryside. German vineyards and orchards were prepped and ready to sprout. Farmer's green houses were filled to capacity with tender greens. Spargel (asparagus) season was at it's peak. Dan even scouted out a chicken farm on one of our bike rides through through the greens.



I think my Dad would agree when I say, "I could get used to this."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Melissa B. born on the day of love, married to the man she loves, mother to four lovely children and lover of all things green.